February 03, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year - Plamondon Village


祝 Plamondon 村的所有村民:

新年好!
身体健康!
幸福快乐! 
恭喜发财!

Based on the lesson I learned from the disaster of my Course 2 final cake, I made this for all my friends in Planondon Village. We gathered together at Emmy's house to pre-celebrate Chinese New Year.

It was very nice party that Emmy and Jean held.  They prepared full house of good eats. Emmy had restaurant business before. This time she showed us what professional cuisine is. We ate, we drunk, we laughed and we enjoyed.  I met some new friends too.

Thanks Emmy and Jean for all the hard works and entertaining. I wish all my dear friends in Plamondon Village:
Happy Chinese New Year!
Good Health!
Happiness!
Prosperity!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!




Life Is Good!
Life Is Sweet & Spicy!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job, I felt so bad when your cake fell apart, you worked so hard as always.... Hope everyone enjoyed it....

    ReplyDelete